FINDitKC.com is seeking Sales Associates who currently have strong customer relationships from their past employment history within the greater Kansas City market area. FINDitKC has a secret sauce within its value proposition that is allowing us to rapidly grow, AND we have no competition within service offering. When our prospective customers sit down with us and hear our story, offering, and understand it, THEY SIGN UP!
This is a commission only opportunity with a draw, and the specifics of this relationship depends upon FINDit’s analysis of the sales persons history, connections and experience. We are hoping to find individuals that can place themselves in a position to earn $200K per year within our compensation model. That calculation extrapolates to 3.4 deals per week only.
Great opportunities to advance with a company where there are no limits.
Still think you can cut it?
Fill out this form and submit your resume. If we agree we will be in touch.
Job Title: Part-Time Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
Position Overview: The Part-Time Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing strategy, content development and management of assigned client accounts.
- Setup, optimization, management and analytics of client accounts across multiple Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Develop strategies to increase social engagement as well as quality likes and followers across all social media platforms.
- Assist in development of B2C marketing strategies for increased web traffic to FINDitKC.com
- Assist in development of B2B marketing strategies for lead generation and increased sales.
- Assist with setup, management and analytics of Pay-Per-Click Ad Campaigns.
- Content creation for social media and ad campaigns.
- A strong interest in social media and ability to build and maintain business accounts across multiple platforms.
- Works well as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and commitment to accuracy, collaboration and achieving quality results.
- Maintains professional standards while lending to a creative, laid back and fun environment.
- Ability to work efficiently and with minimal direction.
- Experience with social media is a must.
Submit resume and cover letter to: