Le Soleil Tanning913-696-1100
13212 State Line Rd
Leawood, KS 66209
Le Soleil Tanning Salon in Leawood, Kansas is Kansas City’s best resource for high end European style tanning, UV-free spray tanning, and collagen enhancing red light therapy.
Email Le Soleil Tanning
Mon - Thurs: 8:00am-10:00pm
Fri & Sat: 8:00am-8:00pm
All tans are taken 1/2 hr before close
View Larger Map
Simplicity. Elegance. Beauty.
Welcome to Le Soleil Tanning Salon in Leawood Kansas.
For high end European style tanning at its finest. For UV, UV Free Spray Tanning, and Collagen Enhancing Red Light Therapy.
We offer three levels of tanning, the VersaSpa sunless spa system, and the Collagen Enhancing Red Light Therapy.
Our Smart Tan Certified staff will help you in choosing the best package to meet your skin type and needs. Whether you are getting ready for vacation, a wedding, or just wanting to keep that glow year round.
We carry a wide variety of high quality tanning lotions, tan extenders, sunless products, and red light products
Let us help you rediscover your beauty.
Collagen Enhancing Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy is a safe all natural process that encourages your body to naturally produce elastin fibers, and collagen that support the skin's structure. Thus producing younger, smoother, firmer feeling skin.
- Smooths and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone.
- Creates more skin moisture for a youthful appearance.
- Activates blood flow for increased circulation.
- Helps even out skin pigmentation (like melasma and rosacea.).
- Helps heal blemishes .
- Reduces pore size.
- Fades age spots and scars.
- Helps repair sundamage.
- No down time or adverse side effects.
Red Light Therapy is the visible red light spectrum (600-700nm). It penitrates to the bottom of the dermis, where it is absorbed by the mitochondria of the cell. It triggers energy release and cell stimulation, and increases the production of new collagen and elastin.
- Designer Skin
- California Tan
- Swedish Beauty
- Lotions help your skin to produce more melanin, and produce it quickly. Melanin is the pigment in your skin that turns brown when your skin comes in contact with UV light.
- Dry skin takes longer to tan, and does not hold its tan as long.
- It helps by putting key ingredients back into your skin to help hydrate, combat freeradicals, firm the skin, and fight the signs of aging.
- Drug store lotion contains mineral oil, which sits on top of your skin and can even strip your tan.
- It will not help your skin to produce more melanin.